Are you a confident, creative team player with a Passion for Fashion, a Love of Kids and the Desire to be a part of an expanding company?
NorthBoys is a boutique retailer offering Canada’s largest selection of designer suits, shirts, pants, shoes and casual clothing for boys, ages newborn to high school.
Our brands include Hugo Boss, Emporio Armani, Paul Smith Jr., Michael Kors, Mayoral, Appaman and more.
We are growing and are currently seeking Fashion Sales Associates (Full/Part-Time) for our Thornhill (Bathurst/Centre) & Lawrence (Bathurst/Lawrence) locations.
WHO YOU ARE:
You love fashion and have an innate ability to identify up and coming trends. People say you have exquisite taste, and in your circle, you are the go-to-person for fashion styling advice.
You gain energy from connecting with people and can easily start up natural, friendly conversations, adapting to differing customer personalities. You measure your success by providing great in-store experiences to every customer and developing ongoing professional, friendly relationships with them.
Your creativity shines in styling customers, maintaining the store visual displays, and being involved in bringing innovate ideas to the team.
WHO WE ARE:We assist boys to find their voice, power and confidence through fashion.
Our mission is to inspire boys to be confident, compassionate members of our communities. We support initiatives to this end, by supporting programs that develop leadership, compassion, empathy and resilience in boys.
We are inspired by our youth and support and encourage self expression. We continue to educate ourselves and act to be both diverse, inclusive and accessible. We are unwavering allies of the LGBTQ2+ community. If your work is a holistic expression of yourself, we invite you to send us your resume.
Provide an exceptional client experience to our customers:
- Keep current on product styles, fit and availability.
- Understand and educate our clients on NorthBoys product offerings.
- Demonstrate an eye for fashion and styling outfits.
- Advise clients of fashion trends.
- Build buy-in to a complete outfit by identifying customer's needs and wants.
Store Appearance to ensure a welcoming environment:
- Create and maintain visual merchandising displays to provide an inviting story about possibilities.
- Support the maintenance of store appearance.
Inventory management with thought:
- Ensure the best quantity of stock is on the sales floor to enhance customer experience.
- Perform merchandising receiving, replenishment, transfers & price markdowns with high level of precision and attention to detail
- Understand and mitigate Loss Prevention.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Share your expertise and experiences as they relate to fashion trends and styling and customer fit.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- Delivers sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations.
- Maintains personal and productivity goals.
- 4+ years of retail fashion sales experience with a demonstrated PASSION for FASHION.
- Energized by a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Initiates completion of tasks without necessary supervision.
- Flexible availability – including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Able to travel between stores (preferred)
We would like to thank everyone who applies, we will only contact applicants who are most qualified.
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN SMALL BUSINESS🍁
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org